- Intent is the MOST important part of all energy work.
- This is the purpose or goal of the spell/ritual.
- Focusing on the end result of this intent/goal helps manifestation.
- You can write this intent/goal on paper the same colour as the candle to help focus.
- Recite a small verse (for an example refer to Spell Kit Information).
- While reciting this place corner of the paper in the flame of the candle.
- Then place the burning paper into a fire proof dish (cauldron).
- Allow both the candle & the paper to burn themselves out.
- Not all spells/rituals will result in your idealized vision.
- There are a number of reasons that they may not work.
- The most common one is performing them from a place of fear or negativity instead of harmony/love.
- ALWAYS ensure you are in the correct head space before performing any energy work.
- Sometimes however it is necessary to work from these spaces when triage magicks are needed.
- Another place is from ego or selfish gratification (i.e. revenge).
- Trying to manipulate anthers free will may seem to work however the end result may be disastrous.
- Usually manipulation of another's free will, just simply does not work.
- It is hard & it can take allot of practice however it is well worth the effort once you teach yourself to do this.
- If still the result does not manifest for you it may be simply a case of you not needing it at this point in your life.
- If you don't need it at this point in your life it may just be delayed.
- It may also not be something that doesn't serve your higher self.
- Sometimes you may not have been specific enough.
- It also could be that it has worked but just not in the way you were looking for.
- All energy work takes effort and dedication, the more you do the better you become, the more positive your results.
When you have finished your energy work, it is a important to ground yourself, this can easily be done by walking around on the ground outside in bare feet, drinking a class or water or having a cup of herbal or black tea. Sit in a quiet space, a place with relaxation music &/or outside if practical & relax for 1/2 hour.